The fine print. In nice big type so you can read it. This is a non-profit event run by volunteers, and we don’t want to get tied up in red tape.
- For single milonga tickets and full festival tickets: If you cancel prior to 30 September, we will refund the full amount less $10 handling; this will be by bank transfer. After that, no refunds, sorry. Hey, it’s cheap as chips, and we’ve already spent the money.
- For the asado: If you cancel prior to 6 September, we will refund the full amount less $10 handling; this will be by bank transfer. After that, no refunds. We’ve paid, he’s ordered the meat. Sorry.
- If we have received your booking and payment, and sent you a confirmation email of your booking, then we will reserve you a seat at each of the four main milongas covered by the booking. This does not extend to the DJ forum, practica, or Sunday afternoon live music event: seating will be limited at those.
- If we have not sent you a confirmation email, then we have not recorded a booking. Even if you have deposited money in our bank account, we don’t know who you are or what you are trying to book until you successfully submit that online form, and receive the confirmation email from us.
- If you pay via Paypal, you should receive a confirmation from Paypal, at the email address you gave them.
- If you pay by direct credit, and we can match up your deposit with a booking, we will send you an email within 7 days confirming your booking and payment.
- If you have not received an email confirming your payment, then please assume we have not confirmed it: email us with the details.